Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Learning .Net Generic Collection Type

Today I learnt some implementation details of .Net List<T> collection type.
Well, it had been a question in my mind for a long time how List<T> implements a dynamic collection of array type, and finally I know.
It is quite interesting, really.
And I have some more questions about Dictionary<T> type and more.
Let me just try to think about them or ask questions in Stack Overflow.

It is always excited to learn new things, I know it is very difficult to make such knowledges be useful to my job, career and even my life.
But anyway, I feel that I am being stronger, day-by-day.
So I must keep going on, I know I could even be much more better and make all my knowledges be useful.
No one can ban my hard work, or I will use much more hard work to make those such stupid people shut up.
Work hard until I reached the top, gogogo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment here, thank you!