After this two years working for the current job, I feel very comfortable.
Well, this is too bad.
So let me concentrate on our most beautiful dream.
I am trying to be hard-working and I am sure I can do it within these few days.
“All Roads Lead to Rome”, but I know that not every roads are visible to everybody.
It is always not easy to be successful if you do try very hard.
But it is always not possible to be successful if you do not try very hard.
I am going to be succeeded in somewhere everyone can see me and recognize me.
I am not strong, but I will pretend that I am, and be hard-working until everyone thought that I am strong.
“You'd better bring, cause I'll bring every I've got it.”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comment here, thank you!