Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Turn To A New Leaf

It has been a long time I wrote a blog post.
Time flies, I met my true love, graduated from CUHK, worked as a programmer.
And now I am 24, not that young as a child but still not that mature as a real man.

Anyway, it is always not too late to be a strong man.
I have dreams, and I cannot just let them go away from my hands.
I have a girl, who is the soulmate to my life and who is awaiting to be my wife.
I wasted very much time, and I have no more excuses.
Let me play hard and then work hard, be a man who is unique, but who is success.

I will keep blogging here, with no more than two days for a new post.
There may be nothing special, but just to remind me my life continues, and I cannot let it be wasted.
Tell myself what I really want and what I would like to be from deep inside.

Chinese (not the dog's bark of rubbish "Rubbish's Republic of China") is always my mother language and I am always a native speaker.
But I need to learn English, in every meaning, so let me start from here.
I will keep blogging in English, from now on.
Nice to meet you, all my readers.
:-)

Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment here, thank you!